It’s that time of the year, to set goals for the next year. Here they are in no particular order:
- Finish the first draft of the novel I started this year.
- Blog at least twice a month (which will beat my average for this year).
- Craft more. This one is kind of generic because I’m still searching for my perfect craft. I keep trying different things but I haven’t found something that totally fits yet…I’m going to keep looking though.
- Read 52 books. This one is completely overly-ambitious. There are times during the year when I’m too busy at work to read much, but I’m going to give it hell.
- Stick to the at-home exercise plan I’ve developed.
Check out the blogs below to see what all the goals set for 2016: